Extend the life of your favorite tools with the Replacement D-Grip. This virtually indestructible D-shaped grip is made from a high-quality and extra strong polypropylene with a no-slip texture (inside dimension of 1.25″). It’s designed to increase leverage and reduce hand fatigue, while wide enough to accommodate work gloves. The Bully Tools Replacement D-Grip with 1.25″ Inside Dimension comes with a limited lifetime warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- Place the replacement D-Grip onto the handle and align properly with the head of your shovel / tool
- Use a 3/16″ drill bit to drill each side of the grip through the handle shaft
- Place the rivet through both holes, making sure it comes out on the other side
- Place on a hard surface with the rounded side of the rivet down
- With the concaved side of the rivet up, place a #3 Philips screwdriver in the concaved part of the rivet
- Strike with a hammer until the sides of the rivet start to turn out (they don’t need to move very much)
- Put screwdriver aside and finish turning over rivet sides with the hammer. Stop when sides are flat against the grip
- Carefully check for sharp burs and hammer them over or file
Founded in 1994. Bully Tools manufactures 100% made in the USA gardening and farm tools, shingle removers, floor scrapers, forestry and other specialty tools. With an unprecedented history of quality, Bully Tools is committed to applying the same reliability to our business practices. Bully Tools continues to grow and adapt to meet the ever changing needs of the economy and their consumers.